Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunday Word Art Freebie.....

In honor of "Natl Creme Filled Donut Day"


Works for me~!

Paulette

Who wants Krispy Kreme~!~!??

20 comments:

  1. Works for me too! Thanks Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This works for me too - Saturday's here are Donut Saturday but I can do them any day of the week!!!!
    Many Thanks
    Hugs, love, and friendship

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sweetie, I need no encouragement. Lol!!
    Hugs
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, works for me, too. LOL Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whether the going is tough or smooth, I would never say no to a glazed doughnut! Thank you Paulette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good plan to me! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are all very welcome. I am with you...anytime can be donut time~!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously? There is a national cream filled donut day? Now I've heard of everything!

    Thanks for the wordart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought doughnuts were for any time! Thanks, Paulette, for the perfect sentiment for the policeman in the family. Not that he takes doughnut breaks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the sentiment and the laugh. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  11. Works for me too! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yumm Krispy Kreme!!!! Thanks for the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette