Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs

Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 19 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.

Sunday, December 29, 2013

New Png and Cut Files....

A design I used for another project.........am sharing with those of you that are members of the blog and would like it.  Just email me your request for the files....png, svg and dxf files included.
You MUST be a member of the blog to receive the files....only condition.


OFFER EXPIRED

12 comments:

Scrappin' Annie said...

Thank you for the wonderful cut files.

Tine said...

Looks adorable. Thank you for the offer to share this file.

Edwina said...

So cute! I love it. Edwina Brown

Paula said...

Thank you for this lovely image.... I don't use 'cut' files but love PNG ones! :)

chick1852 said...

Thanks for all the cut files!!

Granmargaret said...

Paualette I have just sent you an email. I use the PNG files and thank you very much.

hoptownracer1 said...

Oh, how pretty! Thanking you in advance! :)

LindaS said...

It' s a beautiful silhouette as I would love to play with. TFS as always.

Purple Card Lady said...

Really cool! Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Too Cute! Thank you Paulette.
Carol O

Marianne said...

Gorgeous, thanks!
Marianne x

Jennifer said...

I would LOVE this file! So cute and with a POODLE! How'd you know I have poodles?!?!