Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, July 10, 2010

FREEBIE.....

Creation by Martha....She is fast also~! lol


This one was requested by Martha who makes cards for OWH.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Sorry ladies, boxnet is giving me fits this morning.
Paulette

8 comments:

  1. Oh you KNOW that I thank you for this one! This is going to get LOTS of use! Have another version, but it's a stamp, so I'm not able to size it like this one. THANKS!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. My DD has a Veteran's Day concert this year, and her Vet Grandfather will be visiting from another state to stand up when she (they) sing his song. You KNOW I'm going to take tons of pics, and this will be perfect.

    Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment and the card. I'm doing a crafting session next week at the Nursing Home when they do their version of Vacation Bible School. I think this will be a great card for them to make and possibly right a note in. Thank you both for Word Art and card idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this saying. Thank you, Paulette. I'll use it on cards for soldiers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sad to say, I think I was one of those 1000+ people who downloaded this & didn't leave a thank you. No more! I truly DO appreciate your images & word arts, Paulette! Losing my file of your images showed me just how much. So now you have my thank you every time I snap a freebie from your blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette